────────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────────────────
ABMC | Staff Application
As we begin the transition of our network rebrand, we would also like to reintroduce the opening of our staff applications-- this gives the players the opportunity to apply. If you are an active member of our community and feel like you have what it takes to become one, please consider applying! To begin doing so, there are some things you must familiarize yourself with first.
- You must have been a member of the forums for at least one week.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must be active (online at least two hours a day or more).
- You must have good SPaG (spelling, punctuation, and grammar).
- You must be able to record (screen recorder) as evidence when you punish a player. Video recordings using devices other than your PC are not acceptable.
- You must have Discord and be a member of our Discord.
- You must have a microphone (built-in or external).
Please put effort into your application. You can never have too much information, only too little!
Focus more on the staff related questions of the application (e.g “Why should you be staff?”).
Be honest, lying won’t get you far. Plagiarism of any kind will get you instantly denied!
Don’t ask a staff member to check out your staff application. That will actually get you instantly denied! Please be patient.
Just because you’re not staff (yet), it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t start having good SPaG. If you start now and apply later, that will increase your chances.
Go over your application multiple times before you submit it. Reading it over will help you catch any mistakes or add extra information.
Reporting players will give you a better impression when judging your application.
If you get denied, don’t get discouraged. Many of our previous staff members took more than a few tries to get accepted.
Upon applying, you will usually receive a response within a week, however, this is not always the case. If you are denied, the general wait time is one month. If it’s more than that, it’s because we believe that what needs improvement is something that happens over time. Sometimes, the denial reason isn’t that of the application itself. Watch what you say, it can affect you in ways you didn’t think.